Driving me batty!

Friday 26 March 2010

Arghh the net drives me batty sometimes. For some reason even with pop-up blocker off etc I cannot get pop-ups to come up which seems to be making following others blogs entirely impossible! And then tonight lo and behold it worked....once....dammit I'd rather it not have worked at all rather than get my hopes up! So my frustration continues and everyone will continue wondering why I'm such a blog snob and don't follow anyone (except the one person whose blog did work for me today of course).

If my computer had a face I swear I'd slap it right now.

Until next time (if my computer isn't thrown across the room by then),
Belinda xx

1 comment:

  1. I see you started following me so am I that one lucky person! woohoo!
    thanks for dropping by!!! hope your computer quits acting up!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs