Just one layout....perhaps more to come!

Saturday 27 March 2010

Hi all,



I felt like scrapping but at the same time I feel like my mojo is only half around this week so I decided just to do the one layout and I'll see if I feel like doing more later. Happy with the one I did but I'm blank on ideas now!



This layout is my first entry for Scrapping the Music! I've been intending to enter for forever and a day but just never got around to it until now. This week's lyrics were 'Just the Two of us' by Will Smith, so I took two different lines from the song 'just the 2 of us' and 'taking on the world' to scrap these photos of Daniel and I in Europe. I must give a mention to the lovely Allie (DT at Scrap Therapy) for some of the flowers, the prima pearl swirl and the little frame on this layout as she's the one who sent them to me in an RAK. Thanks Allie!



Enough rambling, layout time:



Thanks for looking lovelies,

Until next time,

Belle xx

P.S Random Fact: This post took me forever to write because I keep getting distracted by Flight of the Concords, l.o.v.e it!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice LO. I really love the background pp

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs