Baby frame

Monday 12 April 2010

A few weeks ago I posted about our friend who was about to have her baby. She did (eventually) have him and after much humming and hahhing over what to make as a baby gift I decided on a simple photo frame. I've never been that good at them but hadn't done one in ages and decided to give it another go. I kept it super simple and was totally happy with the end result. I couldn't get a wooden frame so settled for a thin paper mache frame and decided to basically decoupage the frame with strips of torn paper rather than making it too neat!

So here we go, I think from now on if I do more frames I'll keep them simple, I do simple better!

Thanks for looking!

Until next time,

~Belinda x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs