Super Fast Layout!

Friday 9 April 2010

I'm usually a fairly leisurely scrapper, though I wouldn't say I'm slow. I just get distracted too easily, but once I know what I'm doing the layout doesn't take long. Tonight I'd say it was only about 30 minutes from when I sat down at my scrapbook desk to when the layout was completed which was a fair effort in my opinion considering I had no idea where to start! So including searching for a photo to use, searching for a paper I liked in my very unorganised stack and waiting for paint to dry on the layout I'm pretty happy it only took a half hour. Unfortunately since it's dark I haven't photographed the layout yet but I most certainly will tommorrow.

Just had to share.

Until next time,
~ Belle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs