2012

Thursday 26 January 2012

Firstly, a big hello to anyone who still happens to be subscribing to this from when I actually used this blog! I swore eventually I would get back here, and finally I intend to put a little effort in. I don't scrapbook anywhere near as much as I used to, but I have been trying to get back into it. I still have goals and am now aiming for the first: get published in a scrapbook magazine! Might as well aim fairly high hey?

Along with scrapping and photography I've been doing a little re-decorating at home. It's a little difficult living in a rental. I hate the flooring, paint colour and a lot of other things I can't change! But I have been doing what I can, finding a few bits from the op-shop to revamp (though I stupidly forgot to take before photos, clearly I'm not in the blogging frame of mind yet!) & made some cushion covers (because I was to fussy to like any that actually already existed).

So, I promise that in 2012 I will actually post here: both my scrapbook creations and my home ones. And my wedding photos when I get them (did I mention I got married in December??)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs