Little Posers

Sunday 5 February 2012

Well....last week I scrapped liked I promised, and actually quite loved the layout I did so I thought I'd have a go at submitting to Scrapbooking Memories magazine. And they've accepted it for possible publication!! So I can't show it after all. I'm crossing my fingers it makes the final cut, it will be my first ever publication, something I've been hoping for!! So I figured I'd better keep my word and have something to show on my blog so I did another page. This is one of the photos from the photobooth we had at our wedding. The booth was a last minute addition and I'm so glad we did it, it was so much fun. All the kids absolutely loved it, I swear they took about 100 photos! I love this one of my cousin Maddie, our niece Caity and my sister Krista (three of my five, yes five, flowergirls), posing their little hearts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs