My news! And a couple of layouts

Saturday 17 March 2012

Hi All,

Well I'm here to share some exciting news: I've been accepted as a staff member over at Scrapbook News & Review magazine!! I can't wait to see my first article in online print, I've just finished writing it! So very exciting.

But I know all you really want to see is some layouts so here's today's efforts (minus my article project!). I've got a real thing for grey and yellow lately, both together and seperate!


'First bath'

I've been loving all the wood look paper that's around at the moment and just had to grab some when I saw it. Love this one by Echo Park. Wasn't sure how I'd go with it but I really like the finished product!

'Eildon'

Thanks for looking,

Until next time,
Belle xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making the SNR team! YEAHHHH!!! Your layouts...simply beautiful. I love the grey/yellow combo, your designs and the wood paper! All faves for me!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs