First Post For 2015!

Sunday 4 January 2015

Am I the only one who cannot believe it is now 2015?! The older I get the more time seems to fly.

I spent most of the day scrapping today, here are two layouts to share for now. The first is with a lot of the Maggie Holmes Open Book collection embellishments, it's possibly my favourite collection ever. I just adore the flowers and frames. I'm actually considering stocking up on the flowers!

And the second is with a background cut from my Silhoutte, I'm so in love! With the machine that is, not my own scrapbook work ;)
Both are photos from our first cruise at the end of 2013, going into Jan 2014. I absolutely adore holidays and travelling, I love to go back and scrap them. Particularly when I have no immediate plans for another one.

Until next time x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages Belinda. I especially love 'Cruise' as Open Book is a fave for me too...so many lovely elements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Leanne! I think I'm going to have to stock up.

      Delete

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs