Today's Layouts

Saturday 31 January 2015

Whilst I'm waiting on my Cocoa Vanilla Studio design team pack to arrive I decided to have a play with some other bits lying around my scrap room. This first layout started out completely different. Although one main part remained the same- I was determined to do a patterned paper dominated background since I realised almost all of my recent layouts have been based on white cardstock! I had laid everything out then cut the photo and realised it didn't suit the original layout, disaster! But I started from scratch, and although I wasn't quite convinced it was going to work, right at the last minute it seemed to all fall into place.

This second one was just a quick and easy layout with one of my favourite photos:
Until next time x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs